Berzok: Hire me Coolpool!

Club Penguin: Penguin of the Day - 12 November 2013


Hey there penguins! Welcome to the new and best, Club Penguin site around! So lets get on with it. Today's, Penguin of the Day is Cloi1. First of all I would like to say congratulations. Here igloo looks very cosy, and gives you that warm feeling for the festive season. Here is the full blog post below:


Hiya!
Check out Cloi 1’s igloo, it’s so homely and cosy! its making me excited for the festive season (too soon?)! She’s a real fashionista too; I just love the eye make up!

All winners get 5000 coins so Contact Us and tell us about your amazing buddies!
Byeee!
Well done Cloi1, you deserved it! I think its really cool that, Club Penguin is giving out coins to penguins who get featured on the blog, its awesome. 5000 coins to spend on your penguin, puffle, igloo, clothes and accessories. Do you think there's another penguin that should be featured on the Club Penguin Blog, let me know in the comments.

-Lava7865

No comments:

Post a Comment