Berzok: Hire me Coolpool!

Club Penguin: My Penguin Iphone Concept

A new post has been released on the Club Penguin Blog, by Spike Hike. He tells us that, there is going to be a new app for the iPhone coming soon. Its going to be called  "My Penguin"! Here is the full post below:

Penguins,

Many of you have asked us for a version of My Penguin that works on iPhone and iPod Touch. As always, we listen and we are working on it… but we need your help!

We're trying to figure out the best way to format the user interface for the smaller iPhone screen. Below are a couple of concepts we are considering. Take a look and let us know what you think would be best?

#1.
 
#2.

#3.

This is going to be awesome!

Waddle on,

-Club Penguin Team
Im so excited! In my opinion, the third one is better. Because, it has all the buttons at the bottom, and this makes it easier to navigate. Which one do you like? Be sure to let me know in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment